- How it works?
1.1 What is fair play?
When a match starts we publish MD5 hash (Read about MD5), which is an encrypted number from 0 to 1 (which means, it may equal 0.4000321, 0.9999331 or any other number falling in the interval).
When the time to select the winner comes, we do it in the following manner:
1. All the players receive their tickets. You can see the numbers of your tickets after the end of the round, or calculate them yourself based on the total of your deposit and the totals of your previous deposits: for instance, a jackpot was equal to $99.10, you have added $52.30. The numbers of your tickets start from 9911 and end with 15140 ($99.10+$52.30 = $151.40)
2. In the end of the round the random number, which had been set before the beginning of the round is multiplied by the current round jackpot total (For example, 0.8000321 * 151.40 = 121.12).
3.After the multiplication we get the number of the winning ticket (the multiplication result 121.12 turns into 12112 – the number of the winning ticket and it belongs to you as it falls between 9911 and 15140. You win!)
4. We publish the random number, the winning ticket and the ticket numbers for each player; so that you could check the round was absolutely fair.
- When a match starts we publish MD5 hash (Read about MD5), which is an encrypted number from 0 to 1 (which means, it may equal 0.4000321, 0.9999331 or any other number falling in the interval). When the time to select the winner comes, we do it in the following manner:
1.2 What is fair play number?
- Random fractional number from 0 to 1 (for example: 0.8612523461234567).
1.3 What is hash?
- MD5 hash is encrypted string: the number of rounds , used to prove the integrity of the game.
1.4 How do I get tickets?
- For each 0.01$ you get 1 ticket.
1.5 How do we choose the winner?
- Every deposit is converted to tickets. Tickets are sorted by time of the deposit. Victorious number is calculated by the following formula: floor(Number of tickets * number of rounds) + 1 = winner (Function floor returns the nearest integer rounding passed her number down). The player with the winning ticket will be the winner of the round.
- 1.1 What is fair play?
Hash corresponds to the fair play number and secret. The winning ticket is 35674